WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
Personal Data is any information that specifically identifies you or would enable someone to personally identify you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone/fax number, email address or any other information you submit to the Site that identifies you individually. We only collect and maintain Personal Data that you provide to us, including, but not limited to:
- Information that you provide by registering or filling in other forms on our Site, such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, the types of products in which you are interested. This includes information you may provide when you request additional information about our products and services.
- Information that you provide in connection with the purchase of any product or service through the Site, including, but not limited to, gift cards, promotional events, and offers.
- Your contact information when you report a problem with our Site or with any of our franchisees, products or services. We may also keep a copy of any communications or correspondence you may send to us, including any e-mail communications.
- We may also from time to time conduct consumer surveys in which we may collect demographic information from our customers (such as age, income, zip code) and consumer’s opinions, concerns, and preferences regarding our products and services.
- We may also offer contests, sweepstakes or other promotions through the site or third party social media sites. If you enter such a promotion sponsored by us, we may ask you for your contact information as well as other information about you to verify your eligibility to participate and to award prizes.
WHAT NON-PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
In some cases, Juice It Up! may collect information that is not personally identifiable, which may include, but is not limited to, the frequency of your use of our Site, the route by which you choose to access it and your use of any hyperlinks available on our Site. We may analyze this data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain Personal Data.
Like many websites, we utilize “cookies” to maintain a record of your visit to our Site. A cookie is a small text file that is transferred by a web server and stored on the hard drive of your computer. It can only be read by the server that sent it to you. This information does not identify you personally and you remain anonymous unless you have otherwise provided us with Personal Data.
Cookies help us improve our Site and to deliver more personalized service by enabling us to estimate audience size and usage patterns; to store information about your preferences; to speed up your searches and to recognize you when you return to our site.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. If you would prefer to prevent your computer from accepting our cookies, you may follow your Internet browser’s steps for doing so. Please note, however, that if you do disable cookies from your browser, you may not be able to access certain sections of our Site.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
We use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to:
- Improving the features of our Site and the products and services we offer,
- Communicating with and conducting and processing transactions with customers and users of our Site,
Verifying eligibility to participate in promotions and award prizes, and
- Website development, assessing patterns of use, or planning and assessing marketing initiatives.
WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
Our policy is not to disclose your Personal Data to any third parties, except in the following circumstances:
- We may also disclose information about you as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with laws, regulations, court or administrative orders, or other governmental authority or to prevent harm to yourself or others.
- We may also share aggregate demographic and other information regarding use of our Site with third parties for marketing and other purposes, but such aggregate information will not specifically identify any particular person.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
AMENDMENTS TO POLICY
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to submit a request for information, access or deletion, you may:
The Site is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13. Children under 13 should not provide us any personally identifiable information. Children between the ages or 13 and 18 may register and use our Site, but only to the extent permitted by law and only with the consent of their parent or legal guardian.
We may employ procedural and technological measures designed to protect the security of personally identifiable information that we may collect. Such measures are reasonably designed to help protect your Personal Data from loss, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. We may use firewalls, password protection and other security measures to help prevent unauthorized access to your Personal Data.
SJB Brands, LLC
24 Corporate Plaza, Suite 100
Newport Beach, CA 92660